skip to main |
skip to sidebar
by cell Maggs...
Shophaolic Centre!
My Blog List
-
Dead men tell no tales
-
Saffron is doing another round of Disney bounds and this time its for
Halloween! if you want to join us you can see the prompts here! Today is
"Dead Men Te...
2 hours ago
-
Slay All Night
-
Went a little darker with this one. Couldn't resist the red and teal
lighting, and apparently I wasn't in the mood for normal poses either.
Most of the g...
1 week ago
-
*green leafs*
-
Ever since I left SL so much have changed, yet everything seems the same
for me as the one I love to spend the most time with is still there with me
in SL ...
7 years ago
-
Quick Change
-
Since the alpha hair/shirt collision issue was making me crazy from my last
post, I went shopping at Blueberry (so many cute things!) and picked up the
Tab...
9 years ago
-
Numbah 807
-
Skin: [The Skinnery] – Zyra Cherry Champagne Hair: Rowne – Gisela Coat:
Emery – Rosie Coat Mint Shirt: Tres Blah – Funky Tee Pants: The Secret
Store – Audr...
11 years ago
-
Shine Spark
-
Hair: Lamb. Margaux
Skin: Birdy - Aria
Forehead Tattoo: *League* GoldLeaf Forehead
Glasses: [Buzz] Kaleido Glasses
Earrings: ISON - opulent earring (@ The...
11 years ago
-
Miss new month
-
Hair :CATWA HAIR VictoriaNEW Full fit - dress - clutch and heel - :GizzA -
Dark GlamourNEW
11 years ago
-
110314
-
bag: {SMS} Envelope Clutch Pink R no pose GG [join So Many Styles group and
touch here; posed version included] | Irie Campese pose: (marukin)
[unreleased]...
12 years ago
-
けっこう久しぶり
-
2013年ももう3月の半ばか‥さいきんは貯金にハマってる。いい加減お金貯めないと。もちろん「¥」だけど。
13 years ago
-
gated navajo.
-
hi loves! although rl has been quite a hectic ride the past few months (has
it really been almost7 months since my last past?!), i wanted to put
together a...
14 years ago
-
Sometimes all a pretty girl needs is a new pair of shoes
-
So, I’m a big fan of heels. In rl and sl. Unfortunately in rl they hurt too
much to wear constantly so I’ve become more of a collector. I’ve been
wanting s...
14 years ago
-
Urban pink
-
LOOK 1 : Skin: Flutter mocha by Lelutka ( Minnu Pallen) NEW Hair : hana by
Taketomi (Sheikra Bakhtar) NEW Eyeglasses : by epoque ( Vintage McMillan)
Jacket...
15 years ago
-
Amacci’s Katie Skin
-
CONTINUE TO CLEARITY FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS OUTFIT.
15 years ago
-
隠密姫
-
skin:
*Sunny Soon Su Skin*
*S4*-HR Holliday Skin (0L$)
eye:
Shine at Covet
Shine Silent Lucidity Freebie (0L$)
head dress:
+:::+Natural+:::+
+:::+Natural+...
15 years ago
-
Pretty Patterns, Preppy Coats
-
I'm obsessed with BIG PICTURES nowadays, so bear with all those prim
malfunctions~
There's this place I saw on Cerise's blog, where they sell pretty good y...
15 years ago
-
SAVE JAPAN
-
Full permission skin texture for save Japan(Down Load@JAPAN my shop)
As you know the worst-ever disaster-M9.0 devastating earthquake and tunamis
happened...
15 years ago
-
52 Weeks of Color: Sienna
-
This week for 52 weeks of color Luna opened up our inventories to Sienna.
This was fun because I got to incorporate a little bit of newness from
*Icing* a...
15 years ago
-
Flickring.
-
*ahem* I have been asked several times why I am not blogging anymore or if
I’ll be back and when. Like I said, I’m not, but thought I’d share some
news. Go...
16 years ago
-
the love i'm searching for.
-
*Song For This Post: **The Rentals - The Love I'm Searching For*
Okay, so I love the Rentals. Love them. I got to see the reunion tour when
it came throug...
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Skin- “[MANNEQUIN in white] by mijn.t/Mijn Seoung
ReplyDelete*Hair-“Rebecca (W&B:Charcoal) by Magika/Sabina Gully
*Leggings-“Antique Lace leggings” by Lurani /Gisele Mubble
*Belt-“Leather Belt” by Lurani (part of Leather Dress)/ Gisele Mubble
*Dress-“[BASIC IS THE POINT]dress-BLUE by mijn.t/Mijn Seoung
*Vest-“Lace-vest (black)” by *RibboN*/Mao Melody
* Bracelet L- “HABITAT CUFF” by CHANTKARE,old gift,/ Long Pausch
*Bracelet R- “Blue&Black Fair Special Bracalet/ekilem Xenno
*Earrings-“Time Earrings” by –Phoenix Rising-
*Shoes-“Readiaie Shoes” by Lurani/Gisele Mubble
*Necklace-“the longest one black” by LaGyo/Gyorgyna Larnia
*Ring-“</3 Keyboard Ring Project Themeory” by [aDDIcT]/ Kianna Noel
*Pose: by (with love & squalor)/ Esme Milena
sorry for the credits!!!